TT Kidz virtual championships
Travel to Tokyo wants you to try TT Kidz Virtual Schools Championship, so we're offering you an exclusive opportunity to win a virtual athlete experience with Paralympic table tennis star Will Bayley. There are multiple visits to be won!
TTT Kidz Virtual Schools Championship is a national competition that allows schools to register year groups as teams to complete fun, inspiring and engaging challenges.
We want you to:
- try the Floor Bounce Challenge with your pupils (watch the video below)
- enter your email and log the challenge as activity below by 28 May.
Your school will then be entered into the prize draw, winners will be announced in June. Good Luck!
Floor Bounce Challenge
Equipment and Space: Bat, ball and hula-hoop/markers. Hard flooring.
- Either seated or standing, students bounce a ball on the floor inside a hoop or marked area as many times as possible within 30 seconds.
- For each bounce within the hoop, students earn 1 point.
- If the ball bounces outside the hoop, students can resume from the same number of points they were on.
- A student can attempt the challenge any number of times. Their highest score will be counted.
- Calculate the average score amongst all students that attempted the challenge. This is your overall team score for this challenge!