Complete the Road to Rio Challenge
Download our new app and work in a team to travel the distance from London to Rio de Janeiro. Plus find brand new resources to support you in taking part
Win a Film Workshop with Ade Adepitan!
Encourage your pupils to become citizen journalists and shine a spotlight on the Paralympic movement.
Take part in our new set of Awards which recognise individual young people for living the Olympic and Paralympic Values.
- Team Jones Rowlands has travelled 9189km
- Team Still has travelled 8528km
- Team Lewis Osborne has travelled 8124km
Hall Of Fame
- Team Good Shepherd Catholic Primary School has travelled 581978km
- Team William Bellamy Primary School has travelled 284057km
- Team Chilwell Croft Academy has travelled 105560km
Find out more about the second sport in our monthly feature - Rugby!
The Get Set Community
Get Set +
Find out about opportunities from Get Set's partners
Be a good sport 11-14
COMMUNITY SPORTS LEADERSHIP AWARD
Showcase your activity
Tell us what you've been up to by sharing your stories, photos and films
Welcome to Get Set
Get Set is the British Olympic Association and British Paralympic Association’s youth engagement programme.
Register now to access a range of exciting free opportunities and resources for schools and community groups.