To celebrate our amazing Get Set community, we’re inviting highly active schools to join our Champion Schools network.
To become a Champion School you will need to show how you are living the Get Set values:
- High levels of physical activity in your school
- Promoting inclusivity within your school, including in your PE lessons
- Using the Olympic and Paralympic Games to inspire your pupils/students
- At least two teachers registered with Get Set
- Sharing Get Set with your network
Apply to become a Get Set Champion School by filling out this form If your application is approved you will receive a commemorative plaque and digital toolkit so you can promote to your school network.
Benefits to becoming a Champion School:
- Priority access to money-can’t-buy opportunities from Team GB and ParalympicsGB.*
- Increased profile of your school and staff both at national and local level.
- Affiliation with Team GB and ParalympicsGB and the Get Set brand through a digital badge and plaque to highlight your achievement to your school community.
- Exclusive Team GB/ParalympicsGB kit and equipment.*
- Opportunity to feed into the future development of Get Set.
*Dependent on opportunities available
By becoming a Champion School you commit to:
- sharing a termly story showcasing Get Set activity in your school
- complete an annual Get Set Champion School survey
- take part in at least one other Get Set Programme (e.g. Get Set to Eat Fresh, Path to Paris (from Sept 2023), Get Set to Build a Community, Get Set to Find Your Extraordinary)
- share Get Set with your network.
You may be asked to take part in research to help improve the Get Set programme such as interviews, surveys or schools visits. Additional time commitments are dependent on your availability. You will be notified when opportunities are available to take part in.