Recommended age group: Teachers to Communtiy Group Leaders
Time required: 10 minutes
Path to Paris is the official youth engagement programme for the Paris 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
An amazing way for young people to get active and embark on a virtual journey all around the world. The gamified journey is full of surprise challenges, messages from our Team GB and ParalympicsGB athletes and opportunities to win loads of prizes. Find out more.
The Path to Paris Launch Toolkit helps teachers and community group leaders to spread the word about Path to Paris to your school and community.
- Use the parent flyer to inform parents and carers about how they can engage with the programme and support their young people by getting active and taking part at home.
- You can circulate the flyer to school staff, or community group staff so they understand how they can engage with the programme and support their pupils to get active and take on the Path to Paris challenge.
- The Launch presentation helps to inform staff how to best use the Path to Paris programme in your school or community group.
- You can also visit our FAQs page.
What are you waiting for? Download the free resources below and be inspired to get started!
Take it further
- Use the Assembly Introduction and Athlete Warm Up video to introduce Path to Paris to your school or community group.
- Check out your Travel Guide, full of cross-curricula activities for your class!
- Watch our Magic Moments to help your pupils get active, have fun, and reach their potential.
- Use our SEND focused Celebrate Your Ability pack to encourage all children and young people to celebrate their ability and get active.